At Varsity Lakes Realty we believe communication is the key. You can register your email address to sign up for our regular e-newsletters and follow us on Facebook and Google + for all the latest news…
Whether you are buying a property for you to live in or for an investment property, the purchase of a property is a big step. If there is anything we can help with, please give us a call on 07 5580 9211.
Our team specialises in: – Varsity Lakes Real Estate – Robina Real Estate – Burleigh Waters Real Estate – Burleigh Heads Real Estate – Reedy Creek Real Estate – Mudgeeraba Real Estate – Clear Island Waters Real Estate – Mermaid Waters and Real Estate in all surrounding suburbs…
Experts in all areas of Real Estate Buying or Selling, Renting or Leasing, at Varsity Lakes Realty Princz Property Group Varsity Lakes we combine specialist skill sets with local market knowledge to ensure you get the best result at the best price
Some general tips that may be of some assistance include:
- Speak with your bank or mortgage broker to arrange the best loan to suit your needs.
- Prepare a short list of preferred suburbs that suit your lifestyle, bearing in mind affordability and accommodation requirements.
- Research sales in those preferred suburbs. Inspect as many properties as you can in your preferred suburb(s) so you have a feel for the prices.
- If you are considering making an offer, we recommend that you contact your agent who can guide you if you are in any way unsure of the process.
- Once negotiations have been finalised, you will be required to sign the sale contract and pay a deposit. Your deposit will be held in a trust account until settlement.
- You can arrange a building and pest inspection to make sure you are aware of any possible major issues..
- On settlement day it is advisable that you do a final inspection before settlement takes place. This is to ensure that the property is in the same condition as when you last inspected it, and that all inclusions are as per the contract you signed