BLUE CHIP MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT SITE BOUNDING BOND UNIVERSITY IN HIGH DEMAND VARSITY LAKES CBD; SURROUNDED BY RESIDENTIAL, RETAIL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTY.
DEVELOPMENT APPROVAL FOR 17 STOREYS!
RESIDENTIAL – 159 APARTMENTS- RESIDENTIAL, SERVICED APARTMENTS, STUDENT
RETAIL – 286.87m2
OFFICE – 362.31m2
LAND – 2857m2
After a string of recent site sales, and development activity at the heart of the Gold Coast limited Approved development sites for sale are scarce, and in high demand across Gold Coast City
By 2050 Urbis predicts that Robina / Varsity’s population and workforce will more than double. Future-proof your business with headquarters at the heart of Gold Coast City.
This thriving precinct has come to life with a vibrant mix of residential, commercial, retail, medical and mixed-use assets supported by major urban infrastructure.
– Bond University just a short stroll
– Market Square just a short stroll
– Robina Town Centre 5 mins drive
– Robina Hospital 5 mins drive
– Robina Rail Station 5 mins drive
– Gold Coast Airport 20 mins drive
– Centrally located to the M1 Pacific Motorway
– Burleigh Heads and Gold Coast Beaches 5 mins drive
– Pacific Fair Shopping Centre 10 mins drive
– Brisbane 60 mins drive
• 340 hectares
• 14,500 current population
• 4,500 dwellings
• 6,000 business owners and employees
• 155,000sqm commercial space
Varsity Lakes has evolved into Australia’s number one master planned community.
• 2012 Winner Masterplanned Development Award, UDIA National Awards for Excellence
• 2011 Winner Masterplanned Development Award, UDIA QLD
• 2010 Pacific Safe Community accreditation
• 2007 Winner President’s Award, UDIA National Awards for Excellence
• 2004 Varsity Lakes, Gold Coast City Council Urban Design Award, Master Planned Community (City Award)
This urban style community provides everything you could possibly need
• 80-hectare Lake Orr
• 55 hectares dedicated to open space
• 20 kilometres of scenic walking and bike trails
• Playgrounds, parks.,Tennis and Basketball courts,
• 18-hole championship Golf Course & 5 courses within 5 minutes
• Varsity Lakes Sports & Arts Centre
• Community Parks and BBQs.
• Award winning restaurants, CBD Hotel/Tavern
• Banks, Post Office, Medical Centres , Dental Care
• Travel Agency, Beauty Salons, , Grocery and Convenience
• Subway, Night Owl, IGA, Real Estate Agencies
Varsity Lakes Business Community
• 500 Businesses
• 6,000 Employees
• Varsity caters for small, medium and larger size businesses, incl. serviced & homeoffice
• Businesses have access to world-class broadband and data communication facilities
Located right next to the ‘SITE’ – 22 Lake Street
• Current student population of 4,500, 55% from overseas.
• 500 Academic staff
• 9,000 total students including surrounding institutions
• Bond University recently completed an impressive expansion plan
• Australia’s foremost private university
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSES 4PM 30TH APRIL, 2018
EMAIL AGENT: SANDRA PRINCZ FOR A COPY OF THE ‘INFORMATION MEMORANDUM’.