PINNACLE OF FAMILY LIVING
WELCOME TO THE LIFESTYLE OF YOUR DREAMS!
Originally Built as Two Homes- now one home of Grand Proportions, this property encapsulates the word ‘premier’ in every way. Perfectly located at the end of an exclusive cul-de-sac and built to the highest standards.
A luxurious and well-proportioned north facing home set within a beautiful garden setting on 9989 m2, secure and absolutely private, offering gracious living and an enviable lifestyle.
Accommodation Solution 1
Massive family home with two masters with parent retreats. Bring everyone and the pony.
Accommodation Solution 2
Return to original 2 homes, for 2 family’s
Accommodation Solution 3
Rent second residence for residual income
Horse paddock or horse agistment.
• Enter along a private driveway with stunning grounds, you soon become aware that something special awaits.
• A gracious entrance leads to a home of huge proportions including formal and informal living & dining with beautiful views over the gardens and pool.
• 5 beautiful bedrooms, including 2 massive main bedrooms both with large ensuites with quality fixtures & fittings – plus another 2 beautiful bathrooms.
• Chef’s kitchen with Italian granite and jarrah floors and quality European appliances including steamer oven & abundant storage opening onto a combined dining area & family room, fabulous breakfast bar completes the picture.
• Games Room with Bar & Powder Room.
• Featuring quality joinery, the study is perfect for working from home or could be easily converted to an extra bedroom.
•Two large laundries (1) for washing & (1) for ironing/sewing.
• In ground swimming pool, undercover garaging for (4) vehicles plus plenty of room for more including caravan/boat. Large shed houses ride-on mower and grounds equipment.
• The beautiful gardens and massive undercover veranda provide a stunning backdrop for family entertaining including functions; even weddings!
• In addition there is a fenced area at the rear of the property perfect for a pony or two &/ or some Alpacas or maybe an orchard.
• Park like grounds, mature trees and established gardens which would take years to recreate and establish. You’ll also find the tranquility of your own private dam & several private sitting areas and walkways interrupted only by the natural bird life in the area.
• Possible to convert back to dual living.
• Owner must leave his ‘Paradise’ for smaller lodgings.
**SOME VENDOR FINANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE TO APPROVED PURCHASER
Robina Town Centre-10 mins, M1-7 mins , close to shopping, schools, rail, beach.